Succubus77

One Book Away From an Episode of Hoarders

I enjoy horror, thrillers, urban fantasy, steampunk, science fiction, mystery, speculative and dystopian fiction, humor, and paranormal romance (I like more plot than smut in my fiction, although I'm definitely not a prude) among others. about me In October, every October, I marathon 100+ horror movies so I'm not as active that month or November either (NaNoWriMo). My rating system is as follows: 1 star - I'd like my time back, thank you. 2 stars - I didn't care for it but I don't feel cheated. I'm not likely to subject myself to any of this author's other works. 3 stars - I enjoyed my time in the story and will more than likely read another book by the author some day. 4 stars - I really enjoyed this story and will definitely be interested in anything else the author writes. 5 stars - The real world didn't exist while I was reading this. I will likely maim anyone who interrupts me while I'm devouring everything in this author's bibliography

Hex Hall
Rachel Hawkins
How Beauty Saved the Beast (Tales of the Underlight, #2)
Jax Garren
Seize the Night - Sherrilyn Kenyon I love the Dark Hunter series. That being said, I wanted to like this one more than I did. At some points, I really considered giving it 5 stars.

A lot happened in this story and I loved seeing another side of Valerius. Of course, if you've been paying attention, none of it seems all that surprising. Even the BIG moment in the book (non-romantic plot) wasn't too much of a shock (that is, if you've been reading CoN). That being said, I feel the same about it as the other Kenyon books I've read.

I enjoy them while I'm reading them, I intend to read all the others. When I'm in the moment the story is all I care about. However, I'll have no trouble waiting a while until I read the next.