Succubus77

One Book Away From an Episode of Hoarders

I enjoy horror, thrillers, urban fantasy, steampunk, science fiction, mystery, speculative and dystopian fiction, humor, and paranormal romance (I like more plot than smut in my fiction, although I'm definitely not a prude) among others. about me In October, every October, I marathon 100+ horror movies so I'm not as active that month or November either (NaNoWriMo). My rating system is as follows: 1 star - I'd like my time back, thank you. 2 stars - I didn't care for it but I don't feel cheated. I'm not likely to subject myself to any of this author's other works. 3 stars - I enjoyed my time in the story and will more than likely read another book by the author some day. 4 stars - I really enjoyed this story and will definitely be interested in anything else the author writes. 5 stars - The real world didn't exist while I was reading this. I will likely maim anyone who interrupts me while I'm devouring everything in this author's bibliography

Hex Hall
Rachel Hawkins
How Beauty Saved the Beast (Tales of the Underlight, #2)
Jax Garren
Succubus Blues - Richelle Mead
So much win. I was reluctant to start this book for so long. I think it was mostly because of the premise. Huge misconception that it would be all sex, no plot but I was so horribly wrong. I think that since I had such low expectations that it totally blew me away.

Sure it started out with a "job" for our infernal heroine but then it quickly escalated to more. Murders and stalking, romantic entanglements, witty banter, and yes... sex. Georgina is a succubus after all.

The only negative in this story for me was that I figured out what and then who the big bad was before it was told to us. However, there was a little twist that I never saw coming so well done there.

Overall, I really enjoyed this book and I'm looking forward to the next in the series, which I put a hold on at the library already. :)