Succubus77

One Book Away From an Episode of Hoarders

I enjoy horror, thrillers, urban fantasy, steampunk, science fiction, mystery, speculative and dystopian fiction, humor, and paranormal romance (I like more plot than smut in my fiction, although I'm definitely not a prude) among others. about me In October, every October, I marathon 100+ horror movies so I'm not as active that month or November either (NaNoWriMo). My rating system is as follows: 1 star - I'd like my time back, thank you. 2 stars - I didn't care for it but I don't feel cheated. I'm not likely to subject myself to any of this author's other works. 3 stars - I enjoyed my time in the story and will more than likely read another book by the author some day. 4 stars - I really enjoyed this story and will definitely be interested in anything else the author writes. 5 stars - The real world didn't exist while I was reading this. I will likely maim anyone who interrupts me while I'm devouring everything in this author's bibliography

Hex Hall
Rachel Hawkins
How Beauty Saved the Beast (Tales of the Underlight, #2)
Jax Garren
Demon Hunting in Dixie - Lexi George I totally enjoyed this book. It definitely fell into the insta-love category though so if that bugs you, avoid this one.

It was a humorous PnR full of southern stereotypes (just because it’s a stereotype, doesn’t mean it isn’t accurate). Everything involving Dwight Farris’ funeral, and his loved ones, made me chuckle inappropriately.

Hannah ALA is quite the supernatural hot spot and two immortal warriors have come to town to investigate, and defeat the EVIL. (Muah ha ha) I loved Adara, her family and friends (and most of the town, for that matter) Even her animal companions were likable.

I’m definitely gonna read the next one because I really liked Evie and Blondy needs to get his ass in gear, suck it up and get back in the game.