Succubus77

One Book Away From an Episode of Hoarders

I enjoy horror, thrillers, urban fantasy, steampunk, science fiction, mystery, speculative and dystopian fiction, humor, and paranormal romance (I like more plot than smut in my fiction, although I'm definitely not a prude) among others. about me In October, every October, I marathon 100+ horror movies so I'm not as active that month or November either (NaNoWriMo). My rating system is as follows: 1 star - I'd like my time back, thank you. 2 stars - I didn't care for it but I don't feel cheated. I'm not likely to subject myself to any of this author's other works. 3 stars - I enjoyed my time in the story and will more than likely read another book by the author some day. 4 stars - I really enjoyed this story and will definitely be interested in anything else the author writes. 5 stars - The real world didn't exist while I was reading this. I will likely maim anyone who interrupts me while I'm devouring everything in this author's bibliography

Hex Hall
Rachel Hawkins
How Beauty Saved the Beast (Tales of the Underlight, #2)
Jax Garren
Nice Girls Don't Live Forever - Molly Harper Any time I fall into a reading slump, where book after book bore me and I start to feel like I'm doomed to read nothing but mediocre plots with half formed characters, I then pick up a Molly Harper book.

Her books never fail to make me laugh out loud. I love her characters, the wit, the plot lines. I recommend her books to everyone who asks, "Who is your favorite author?" Honestly, I don't have a favorite author but her books are always worth reading to me.

In audio version, Amanda Ronconi nails it. EVERY. BOOK. The combination of the two is nothing short of magical.

Review: Jane is having trust issues in her relationship. Add to that the weaselly nephew of Mr. Wainright showing up, her family drama, a psychotic stalker, a Stepford-type group of Chamber of Commerce Courtneys, and the grand opening of Specialty Books it all adds up to a great read.

I laughed out loud, I groaned in sympathy and I basically loved every minute of it. The gangs all here. I recommend this book and every other book by this author.