Succubus77

One Book Away From an Episode of Hoarders

I enjoy horror, thrillers, urban fantasy, steampunk, science fiction, mystery, speculative and dystopian fiction, humor, and paranormal romance (I like more plot than smut in my fiction, although I'm definitely not a prude) among others. about me In October, every October, I marathon 100+ horror movies so I'm not as active that month or November either (NaNoWriMo). My rating system is as follows: 1 star - I'd like my time back, thank you. 2 stars - I didn't care for it but I don't feel cheated. I'm not likely to subject myself to any of this author's other works. 3 stars - I enjoyed my time in the story and will more than likely read another book by the author some day. 4 stars - I really enjoyed this story and will definitely be interested in anything else the author writes. 5 stars - The real world didn't exist while I was reading this. I will likely maim anyone who interrupts me while I'm devouring everything in this author's bibliography

Hex Hall
Rachel Hawkins
How Beauty Saved the Beast (Tales of the Underlight, #2)
Jax Garren
Angel's Ink (The Asylum's Tales, #1) - Jocelynn Drake When I first started this book, I was under the impression that this was written in a woman's POV. The woman on the cover isn't our MC, like I originally thought. She's trouble.

I was feeling lukewarm towards this story at about 45% in but it really picked up pace at about the halfway point. I liked the characters and having ink myself, thought that the idea of mixing potions into ink was pretty intriguing.

The characters were my favorite part though. I probably will continue this series later in time but I don't have the urge to get my hands on the next in the series immediately.